I recently stumbled across this “My Life in Books” tag and thought it looked fun and the right level of narcissistic, so I went for it.
- Find a book for each of your initials.
- Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
- Pick a book set in your city/country.
- Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
- Pick a book that’s your favoirte color.
- Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
- Which book did you have the most difficulty with?
- Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
1, Find a book for each of your initials.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lingred
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
American Gods by Neil Gaiman